We're looking for someone to shake up our SEA strategy. Able to optimise and analyse key campaigns? Want to be part of a dynamic global company? Then read on…
As our SEA specialist for Belgium, you'll bring your knowledge of search campaigns and Benelux markets to the table. We're counting on you to set-up and optimize feed-based campaigns that attract the customer and remain totally up-to-date on everything from products to pricing!
You're also confident in developing bid strategies. You'll be using SA360 Bid Strategies to ensure maximum exposure for your budget – whether that's via tCPA, ROAS or any other method. And you're able to locate key insights on what works (or doesn't) through Google Analytics.
Have a proactive streak? That's what we like. Our SEA Specialist will consistently set up tests for ads and landing pages to find areas where we can improve. That's in addition to assessing and adopting new SEA features in the push to serve up the best strategy possible.Your Profile:
- 2+ years' experience in search engine advertising
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, SA360 and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or similar
- Flemish on a native or bilingual level, English on a professional working level
- Knowledge of the Belgium market;
- These characteristics apply to you: social, proactive, curious, hands-on mentality and accurate
- Experience with feed-based campaigns is a major advantage
We know that SEA expertise is a tough ingredient to find. That means that your skills and dedication will always be rewarded at Takeaway.com! You'll also get the chance to work closely with Google to test their newest Beta products and help them develop these products before being launched globally into the market.
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll get to enjoy great perks like our annual ski trip, company-wide summer party, team events and Friday office drinks.
Not based in the Netherlands? Don't worry. We offer a relocation package to help you hit the ground running.