Teamlead Inside & After Sales
Partnerships Support Coordinator (German speaking)
Customer Service Support NL/EN
Senior Driver Coordinator
Senior Security Cloud Engineer
Quality Specialist Customer Service
Administratief medewerker klantenservice
PHP Developer - Innovation
Are you a natural problem solver who loves dealing with people? Ready to take our Gent driver fleet into top gear? Then we've got a role for you…What you'll do:
As Driver Coordinator, you'll be the key contact for our ‘Scoober' fleet. That's our term for the drivers who report into our hubs – checking in every day and picking up their equipment. What is a Hub? It is the place where the drivers come to check-in and get their working material before they start their shift. You, as a natural leader, are able to help ensure things run smoothly for them.
If anything is stopping them from hitting the road, you're able to solve issues and answer their queries. That means ensuring drivers have all the equipment and information needed to do the job successfully.
We're also counting on you to organise and send out working materials. That means tons of variety. From sorting inventories to creating SOP contracts for drivers and putting together PowerPoint presentations, your materials will help ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Able to communicate with a range of colleagues across the business? That's another vital ingredient in this role.
In addition to arranging materials for our Gent drivers, you're a strong team player who exchanges info with our colleagues in other hubs. And you'll also be reporting to the Senior Driver Coordinator to ensure that you have everything you need at your location.Are you the one?
Think you're the hub hotshot we're looking for? Great. If you can tick the boxes below, then we're really in business!
- 1+ years' experience in a relevant role (shift leader, floor manager, horeca background);
- Experience of working in a team environment;
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with a range of colleagues;
- Practical thinker with ideas of how to develop our Hub operations;
- Able to work on irregular shifts: including weekends and evenings.
Here is our offer:
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Awesome company events;
- A competitive salary;
- Contribution to your lunch and food voucher;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.