Do you have experience in Business Intelligence or data warehousing and multiple years of experience with ETL and DataVault? Then we're looking for you!
Paying by debit or credit card in store or online is as common as having electricity and Wifi. Paying by phone or fingerprint doesn’t surprise us no more. The payments industry is moving fast, and you can be part of this innovative world!
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment
Within the Acquiring Products Division we are in the middle of the transition to the agile Way of Work. Our projects can be agile, waterfall or hybrid, depending on our customer’s needs. Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course, pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
What will be your job?
Your job is to provide services in the areas of ETL process development, data and technical system design for the data integration environment.
You will be working in the Data Management team, responsible for the data integration and data warehouse environment. In the Data Management team you work together with your colleagues in an Agile way. You will be working in a team with Developers, Testers, Technical Application Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owner and Analysts. The team develops, maintains and optimizes new and existing services in the area of Data Management.
- Translate all requirements, in accordance with the architectural principles and guidelines and in alignment with Architect and Requirements and Solution Analyst colleagues, in technical design and application systems.
- Take the leading role in the development team.
- Collaborate with customers, clients and colleagues about the desired functionalities and solutions in a multinational context: there is intensive collaboration with colleagues throughout Europe and India.
- You will be part and have an active role in a DevOPS team.
- As a senior be heavily involved in future technical solutions and vision of the product.
What do you have to offer?
- At least Higher Vocational level.
- Relevant experience on Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing.
- Multiple years of experience with ETL is a must (preferable PowerCenter) with high volumes data loads.
- Experience with DataVault (in practice) is a must.
- Relevant experience on data modelling.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Experience in the financial world, especially in Cards services, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle SQL is highly preferable.
You have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and you can work result driven and service minded. An attention to detail, punctuality and quality are key behaviours as well as working in a team or autonomous. You have good communication and listening skills and have a good cogency. Your work attitude is proactive and focused on cooperation.
What do we offer in return?
This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. The salary is between € 52.900 and € 72.700 a year gross.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Bas Gerretsen, Team Manager, T. +31654393781 or questions concerning the process, Carolien Polman, Recruiter, T. +31 88 385 5801.
Applications, including a cover letter in either word or PDF format can be sent in English via our online application form or mailbox recruitment-ew-nl@equensWorldline.com. Fore more information about us, please visit our website: equenswordline.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie